Meaning & Definition of Youngster in English
1. A young person of either sex
- "She writes books for children"
- "They're just kids"
- "`tiddler' is a british term for youngster"
- child ,
- kid ,
- youngster ,
- minor ,
- shaver ,
- nipper ,
- small fry ,
- tiddler ,
- tike ,
- tyke ,
- fry ,
Examples of using
I don't know who that youngster is.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana