Meaning & Definition of Yaw in English
1. An erratic deflection from an intended course
- yaw ,
1. Be wide open
- "The deep gaping canyon"
- gape ,
- yawn ,
2. Deviate erratically from a set course
- "The yawing motion of the ship"
3. Swerve off course momentarily
- "The ship yawed when the huge waves hit it"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana