Meaning & Definition of Wry in English
1. Humorously sarcastic or mocking
- "Dry humor"
- "An ironic remark often conveys an intended meaning obliquely"
- "An ironic novel"
- "An ironical smile"
- "With a wry scottish wit"
- dry ,
- ironic ,
- ironical ,
2. Bent to one side
- "A wry neck"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana