Meaning & Definition of Wrist in English
1. A joint between the distal end of the radius and the proximal row of carpal bones
- wrist ,
- carpus ,
- wrist joint ,
- radiocarpal joint ,
- articulatio radiocarpea
Examples of using
I have a broken wrist.
They were able to identify him by his wrist watch.
I took him by the wrist.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana