Meaning & Definition of Wrinkled in English
1. Marked by wrinkles
- "Tired travelers in wrinkled clothes"
- wrinkled ,
2. (of linens or clothes) not ironed
- "A pile of unironed laundry"
- "Wore unironed jeans"
- unironed ,
Examples of using
He hung his blazer on a hanger because he didn't want it to get wrinkled.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana