Meaning & Definition of Worst in English
1. The least favorable outcome
- "The worst that could happen"
2. The greatest damage or wickedness of which one is capable
- "The invaders did their worst"
- "So pure of heart that his worst is another man's best"
3. The weakest effort or poorest achievement one is capable of
- "It was the worst he had ever done on a test"
1. Defeat thoroughly
- "He mopped up the floor with his opponents"
- worst ,
- pip ,
- mop up ,
- whip ,
- rack up
1. (superlative of `bad') most wanting in quality or value or condition
- "The worst player on the team"
- "The worst weather of the year"
1. To the highest degree of inferiority or badness
- "She suffered worst of all"
- "Schools were the worst hit by government spending cuts"
- "The worst dressed person present"
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana