Meaning & Definition of Woozy in English
1. Having or causing a whirling sensation
- Liable to falling
- "Had a dizzy spell"
- "A dizzy pinnacle"
- "Had a headache and felt giddy"
- "A giddy precipice"
- "Feeling woozy from the blow on his head"
- "A vertiginous climb up the face of the cliff"
- dizzy ,
- giddy ,
- woozy ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana