Meaning & Definition of Woody in English
1. Made of or containing or resembling wood
- "Woody plants"
- "Perennial herbs with woody stems"
- "A woody taste"
2. Abounding in trees
- "An arboreous landscape"
- "Violets in woodsy shady spots"
- "A woody area near the highway"
- arboraceous ,
- arboreous ,
- woodsy ,
3. Made hard like wood as the result of the deposition of lignin in the cell walls
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana