Meaning & Definition of Wooden in English
1. Made or consisting of (entirely or in part) or employing wood
- "A wooden box"
- "An ancient cart with wooden wheels"
2. Lacking ease or grace
- "The actor's performance was wooden"
- "A wooden smile"
Examples of using
I keep all my old pictures upstairs in a wooden box.
Both wooden pieces are different shapes.
I have a wooden comb.
This is a wooden comb.
There were a few large old wooden houses in the town.
It is the oldest wooden building in existence.
Fires are less frightening today than they once were, because more and more houses are built of concrete, and concrete houses do not burn as easily as the old wooden ones.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana