Meaning & Definition of Wizened in English
1. Lean and wrinkled by shrinkage as from age or illness
- "The old woman's shriveled skin"
- "He looked shriveled and ill"
- "A shrunken old man"
- "A lanky scarecrow of a man with withered face and lantern jaws"-w.f.starkie
- "He did well despite his withered arm"
- "A wizened little man with frizzy grey hair"
- shriveled ,
- shrivelled ,
- shrunken ,
- withered ,
- wizen ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana