Meaning & Definition of Withdrawn in English
1. Withdrawn from society
- Seeking solitude
- "Lived an unsocial reclusive life"
- recluse ,
- reclusive ,
2. Tending to reserve or introspection
- "A quiet indrawn man"
- indrawn ,
Examples of using
Why has Thales been so withdrawn lately?
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana