Meaning & Definition of Wildlife in English
1. All living things (except people) that are undomesticated
- "Chemicals could kill all the wildlife"
Examples of using
During the holidays, some university students go to Africa as volunteers and help to perfect local wildlife conservation.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana