Meaning & Definition of Widely in English
1. To a great degree
- "Her work is widely known"
2. To or over a great extent or range
- "Wandered wide through many lands"
- "He traveled widely"
- wide ,
3. So as to leave much space or distance between
- "Widely separated"
Examples of using
Bullet-proof glass ensures safety but isn't widely available due to its high cost.
Tea is widely grown in India.
There is no denying that English is the most widely spoken language in the world.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana