Meaning & Definition of Why in English
1. The cause or intention underlying an action or situation, especially in the phrase `the whys and wherefores'
- why ,
Examples of using
I know why you don't want to talk, I also don't want to talk with you.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana