Meaning & Definition of Wholly in English
1. To a complete degree or to the full or entire extent (`whole' is often used informally for `wholly')
- "He was wholly convinced"
- "Entirely satisfied with the meal"
- "It was completely different from what we expected"
- "Was completely at fault"
- "A totally new situation"
- "The directions were all wrong"
- "It was not altogether her fault"
- "An altogether new approach"
- "A whole new idea"
- wholly ,
- entirely ,
- completely ,
- totally ,
- all ,
- altogether ,
Examples of using
I am wholly in agreement with you.
It's a wholly new experience for me.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana