Meaning & Definition of Whim in English
1. A sudden desire
- "He bought it on an impulse"
- caprice ,
- impulse ,
2. An odd or fanciful or capricious idea
- "The theatrical notion of disguise is associated with disaster in his stories"
- "He had a whimsy about flying to the moon"
- "Whimsy can be humorous to someone with time to enjoy it"
- notion ,
- whim ,
- whimsy ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana