Meaning & Definition of Wheat in English
1. Annual or biennial grass having erect flower spikes and light brown grains
2. Grains of common wheat
- Sometimes cooked whole or cracked as cereal
- Usually ground into flour
- wheat ,
- wheat berry
3. A variable yellow tint
- Dull yellow, often diluted with white
- pale yellow ,
- straw ,
Examples of using
I'm going to grow wheat there.
We grow wheat here.
They eat half the world's wheat.
Flour is made from wheat.
Canada produces good wheat.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana