Meaning & Definition of Whatsoever in English
1. One or some or every or all without specification
- "Give me any peaches you don't want"
- "Not any milk is left"
- "Any child would know that"
- "Pick any card"
- "Any day now"
- "Cars can be rented at almost any airport"
- "At twilight or any other time"
- "Beyond any doubt"
- "Need any help we can get"
- "Give me whatever peaches you don't want"
- "No milk whatsoever is left"
- any(a) ,
- whatever ,
Examples of using
He left for no reason whatsoever.
I have no plans whatsoever.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana