Meaning & Definition of Welcome in English
1. The state of being welcome
- "Don't outstay your welcome"
2. A greeting or reception
- "The proposal got a warm welcome"
1. Accept gladly
- "I welcome your proposals"
2. Bid welcome to
- Greet upon arrival
- welcome ,
3. Receive someone, as into one's house
1. Giving pleasure or satisfaction or received with pleasure or freely granted
- "A welcome relief"
- "A welcome guest"
- "Made the children feel welcome"
- "You are welcome to join us"
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana