Meaning & Definition of Weep in English
1. Shed tears because of sadness, rage, or pain
- "She cried bitterly when she heard the news of his death"
- "The girl in the wheelchair wept with frustration when she could not get up the stairs"
- cry ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana