Meaning & Definition of Weedy in English
1. Abounding with or resembling weeds
- "A weedy path"
- "Weedy plants that take over a garden"
2. Being very thin
- "A child with skinny freckled legs"
- "A long scrawny neck"
- scraggy ,
- boney ,
- scrawny ,
- skinny ,
- underweight ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana