Meaning & Definition of Watching in English
1. The act of observing
- Taking a patient look
- observation ,
- observance ,
Examples of using
Why am I watching this?
I'm watching the game in the screen of my cell phone.
You aren't watching.
I'm watching TV.
Everyone's watching Tom.
He is watching TV in his room.
I am watching an old film.
Who is watching TV?
Tom stayed in bed all day watching TV.
The cat is watching the fish.
Are you watching this show?
I didn't know that someone was watching me.
I wasn't aware that someone was watching me.
Someone's watching me.
Tom doesn't like watching violent movies.
Tom likes to read English subtitles while watching movies in English.
That horror movie was very scary and I couldn't sleep after watching it.
Tom and Mary ate popcorn while watching the movie.
If you visit Tom now, he'll probably be watching TV.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana