Meaning & Definition of Washroom in English
1. A lavatory (particularly a lavatory in a public place)
Examples of using
I'm bursting for a wee and I can't find a washroom.
Where is the washroom?
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana