Meaning & Definition of Washed in English
1. Clean by virtue of having been washed in water
- washed ,
2. Wet as from washing
- Sometimes used in combination
Examples of using
Tom cleared the table and Mary washed the dishes.
Itamar washed the floor.
Ken still hasn't washed the car.
My car needs to be washed.
This is the first time I've ever washed my car.
I washed the car.
Your hands need to be washed.
Jenny washed the kitchen wall twice a year.
Tom's new shirt shrunk when he washed it and now it doesn't fit.
I haven't washed my hair.
Once washed, the lining will look brand new.
Tom doesn't have to wash the car. Mary's already washed it.
The stain disappeared after we washed the shirt.
I washed my shirt.
His boat was washed ashore on a desert island.
I had all my clothes washed by my mother.
Have you washed the car yet?
Have you washed your hands yet?
The bridge was washed away by the flood.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana