Meaning & Definition of Warrior in English
1. Someone engaged in or experienced in warfare
Examples of using
The warrior has died for you, my sweet princess.
God created man in his own image, God is a warrior.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana