Meaning & Definition of Warmer in English
1. Device that heats water or supplies warmth to a room
- heater ,
Examples of using
I'll postpone my trip to Scotland until it's warmer.
Since it got warmer, I took off my sweater.
It is getting warmer and warmer.
The weather suddenly got warmer.
It seems that it is getting warmer and warmer every year.
According to scientists, the atmosphere is getting warmer year after year.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana