Meaning & Definition of Waning in English
1. A gradual decrease in magnitude or extent
- "The waning of his enthusiasm was obvious"
- "The waxing and waning of the moon"
1. (of the moon) pertaining to the period during which the visible surface of the moon decreases
- "After full moon comes the waning moon"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana