Meaning & Definition of Waking in English
1. The state of remaining awake
- "Days of danger and nights of waking"
1. Marked by full consciousness or alertness
- "Worked every moment of my waking hours"
- waking ,
Examples of using
He has trouble waking up on time.
The mother is waking up her daughter.
Don't bother waking me up at 4:00 a.m. I don't plan to go fishing tomorrow.
People that have experienced so-called 'lucid dreams' often describe them as being 'more real than reality'. They also describe reality after waking up from a 'lucid dream' to be like a 'whimsical dream'.
I walked softly for fear of waking the baby.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana