Meaning & Definition of Waitress in English
1. A woman waiter
1. Serve as a waiter or waitress in a restaurant
- "I'm waiting on tables at maxim's"
- wait ,
Examples of using
The waitress flirted with Tom thinking that he'd leave her a larger tip.
The next night I came and I had the same new waitress.
The waitress set a glass of juice in front of me.
A pretty waitress waited on us.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana