Meaning & Definition of Wages in English
1. A recompense for worthy acts or retribution for wrongdoing
- "The wages of sin is death"
- "Virtue is its own reward"
- wages ,
- reward ,
Examples of using
The workers receive their wages every Friday.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana