Meaning & Definition of Volume in English
1. The amount of 3-dimensional space occupied by an object
- "The gas expanded to twice its original volume"
2. The property of something that is great in magnitude
- "It is cheaper to buy it in bulk"
- "He received a mass of correspondence"
- "The volume of exports"
- bulk ,
- mass ,
3. Physical objects consisting of a number of pages bound together
- "He used a large book as a doorstop"
- book ,
4. A publication that is one of a set of several similar publications
- "The third volume was missing"
- "He asked for the 1989 volume of the annual review"
5. A relative amount
- "Mix one volume of the solution with ten volumes of water"
6. The magnitude of sound (usually in a specified direction)
- "The kids played their music at full volume"
- volume ,
- loudness ,
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana