Meaning & Definition of Vodka in English
1. Unaged colorless liquor originating in russia
Examples of using
Tom is in the other room drinking vodka.
Where is the vodka?
I don't feel like drinking vodka.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana