Meaning & Definition of Vitamin in English
1. Any of a group of organic substances essential in small quantities to normal metabolism
Examples of using
I need more vitamin D.
Tangerines contain a lot of vitamin C.
Egg yolk is one of the major sources of vitamin A.
They know what "vitamin" means.
Oranges are rich in vitamin C.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana