Meaning & Definition of Visibly in English
1. In a visible manner
- "He was visibly upset"
2. So as to be visible
- "The sign was visibly displayed"
Examples of using
Tom was visibly nervous.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana