Meaning & Definition of Virtuous in English
1. Morally excellent
2. In a state of sexual virginity
- "Pure and vestal modesty"
- "A spinster or virgin lady"
- "Men have decreed that their women must be pure and virginal"
- pure ,
- vestal ,
- virgin ,
- virginal ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana