Meaning & Definition of Violinist in English
1. A musician who plays the violin
- violinist ,
Examples of using
He is a good violinist, isn't he?
He is a good violinist.
Maria's late husband was a violinist.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana