Meaning & Definition of Violent in English
1. Acting with or marked by or resulting from great force or energy or emotional intensity
- "A violent attack"
- "A violent person"
- "Violent feelings"
- "A violent rage"
- "Felt a violent dislike"
2. Effected by force or injury rather than natural causes
- "A violent death"
3. (of colors or sounds) intensely vivid or loud
- "A violent clash of colors"
- "Her dress was a violent red"
- "A violent noise"
- "Wild colors"
- "Wild shouts"
- violent ,
4. Marked by extreme intensity of emotions or convictions
- Inclined to react violently
- "Fierce loyalty"
- "In a tearing rage"
- "Vehement dislike"
- "Violent passions"
- fierce ,
- tearing ,
- vehement ,
- violent ,
5. Characterized by violence or bloodshed
- "Writes of crimson deeds and barbaric days"- andrea parke
- "Fann'd by conquest's crimson wing"- thomas gray
- "Convulsed with red rage"- hudson strode
- crimson ,
- red ,
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana