Meaning & Definition of Viewer in English
1. A close observer
- Someone who looks at something (such as an exhibition of some kind)
- "The spectators applauded the performance"
- "Television viewers"
- "Sky watchers discovered a new star"
- spectator ,
- witness ,
- viewer ,
- watcher ,
2. An optical device for viewing photographic transparencies
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana