Meaning & Definition of Video in English
1. The visible part of a television transmission
- "They could still receive the sound but the picture was gone"
- video ,
2. A recording of both the visual and audible components (especially one containing a recording of a movie or television program)
- video recording ,
3. (computer science) the appearance of text and graphics on a video display
4. Broadcasting visual images of stationary or moving objects
- "She is a star of screen and video"
- "Television is a medium because it is neither rare nor well done" - ernie kovacs
- television ,
- telecasting ,
- TV ,