Meaning & Definition of Vexed in English
1. Troubled persistently especially with petty annoyances
- "Harassed working mothers"
- "A harried expression"
- "Her poor pestered father had to endure her constant interruptions"
- "The vexed parents of an unruly teenager"
- annoyed ,
- harassed ,
- harried ,
- pestered ,
2. Causing difficulty in finding an answer or solution
- Much disputed
- "The vexed issue of priorities"
- "We live in vexed and troubled times"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana