Meaning & Definition of Version in English
1. An interpretation of a matter from a particular viewpoint
- "His version of the fight was different from mine"
2. Something a little different from others of the same type
- "An experimental version of the night fighter"
- "A variant of the same word"
- "An emery wheel is the modern variation of a grindstone"
- "The boy is a younger edition of his father"
- version ,
- variant ,
- variation ,
3. A written work (as a novel) that has been recast in a new form
- "The play is an adaptation of a short novel"
- adaptation ,
4. A written communication in a second language having the same meaning as the written communication in a first language
- translation ,
- interlingual rendition ,
- rendering ,
5. A mental representation of the meaning or significance of something
- interpretation ,
- reading ,
6. Manual turning of a fetus in the uterus (usually to aid delivery)
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana