Meaning & Definition of Versatile in English
1. Having great diversity or variety
- "His various achievements are impressive"
- "His vast and versatile erudition"
- versatile ,
2. Changeable or inconstant
- "Versatile moods"
3. Competent in many areas and able to turn with ease from one thing to another
- "A versatile writer"
4. Able to move freely in all directions
- "An owl's versatile toe can move backward and forward"
- "An insect's versatile antennae can move up and down or laterally"
- "A versatile anther of a flower moves freely in the wind"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana