Meaning & Definition of Vermin in English
1. An irritating or obnoxious person
- vermin ,
2. Any of various small animals or insects that are pests
- E.g. cockroaches or rats
- "Cereals must be protected from mice and other vermin"
- "He examined the child's head for vermin"
- "Boys in the village have probably been shooting vermin"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana