Meaning & Definition of Verb in English
1. The word class that serves as the predicate of a sentence
2. A content word that denotes an action, occurrence, or state of existence
Examples of using
Complete with the correct form of the verb.
Let me teach you the patterns of the verb.
The patterns of the verb have to be learned.
If we want to talk about ages in English, we should use the "to be" verb.
The Latin verb has six infinitives.
This particle turns a noun into a verb.
This verb is normally used only in the third person.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana