Meaning & Definition of Ventral in English
1. Toward or on or near the belly (front of a primate or lower surface of a lower animal)
- "The ventral aspect of the human body"
- "The liver is somewhat ventral in position"
- "Ventral (or pelvic) fins correspond to the hind limbs of a quadruped"
2. Nearest to or facing toward the axis of an organ or organism
- "The upper side of a leaf is known as the adaxial surface"
- adaxial ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana