Meaning & Definition of Vengeance in English
1. The act of taking revenge (harming someone in retaliation for something harmful that they have done) especially in the next life
- "Vengeance is mine
- I will repay, saith the lord"--romans 12:19
- "For vengeance i would do nothing. this nation is too great to look for mere revenge"--james garfield
- "He swore vengeance on the man who betrayed him"
- "The swiftness of divine retribution"
- vengeance ,
- retribution ,
Examples of using
She wanted desperately to get her vengeance.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana