Meaning & Definition of Vegetation in English
1. All the plant life in a particular region or period
- "Pleistocene vegetation"
- "The flora of southern california"
- "The botany of china"
- vegetation ,
- flora ,
2. The process of growth in plants
3. An abnormal growth or excrescence (especially a warty excrescence on the valves of the heart)
4. Inactivity that is passive and monotonous, comparable to the inactivity of plant life
- "Their holiday was spent in sleep and vegetation"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana