Meaning & Definition of Vampire in English
1. (folklore) a corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living
- vampire ,
Examples of using
The vampire is sucking my blood.
She fell in love with a vampire.
Chris defeated the vampire knight!
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana