Meaning & Definition of Valley in English
1. A long depression in the surface of the land that usually contains a river
- valley ,
Examples of using
Without music, the world is a valley of tears.
That scientist is looking for dinosaur bones in the valley.
The scientist searched for the bones of the dinosaurs in the valley.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana