Meaning & Definition of Valid in English
1. Well grounded in logic or truth or having legal force
- "A valid inference"
- "A valid argument"
- "A valid contract"
2. Still legally acceptable
- "The license is still valid"
Examples of using
Please enter a valid email address.
The card was valid until January, 2006.
This ticket is valid for two days after purchase.
Tickets are valid for just two days, including the day they are purchased on.
The ticket is valid for a week.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana